Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, January 22, 2007

I gotta prep the taxes

Much as I woulod love to spend the whole day playing on the computer, I gotta pull my socks up and earn my keep around here. In default of superior beings,I am the household goddess of paperwork, and it's time to make it pile up and do my bidding.

So here's a post of progress on the baby blanket. Wish me well as I gird my loins for hand-to-hand combat with (shudder) numbers!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    how you make the triangles? (makes me think of entrelac--shudder) I'm thinking that the sides would look cute with the same edging as the end. Gotta finish my week's lesson preps and get home to try the blanket!

     
  • At 12:58 PM , Blogger JulieLoves2Knit said...

    I love the blanket - it'll keep some little one warm!
    It is amazing how fast the cold can go away - it's balmy here - 16 when I came in!!- It's probably 35 now though!!

     
  • At 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's so pretty...lucky baby... (and my Mate is my higher being...me and math go together like chocolate and brocolli) (amy lane--blogger beta refuses to admit my existance today. Just as well, the day has been pretty dismal--I want a do-over!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home