Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, January 15, 2007

check this out for snow

One of my blog buddies is now living in my old hometown. Check out her photos! http://julieloves2knit.blogspot.com/ This will be especially exotic and exciting for Janette and Grandma Flea in OZ.

And Lucia http://rhymeswithfuchsia.blogspot.com/ has a contest that sounds like lots of fun! Check it out.


Meanwhile, back at the ranch, kitties are snoozing in the sun. Fly, on the left, has pillowed his head on the catnip sock, and is steadfastly ignoring the taunts of the blue squeaky mouse. Jack, on the right, is healing just as fast as he can, since he abhors his splint. I love the translucence of cat ears in the sunshine, don't you?

Today, one thousand words on the story. You are my witnesses.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    They are just TOO cute. And I saw the blue mouse and wondered how long would it last before being flung about.

     
  • At 6:17 AM , Blogger Janette said...

    Oh they are so cute! Extra special ear and chin rubs for Jack.xx

     
  • At 6:19 AM , Blogger Janette said...

    ps: what's happened to your sidebar?

     
  • At 8:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like how their fur seems to squish out warmth when they've been sitting in the sun for a while, too... (and black cats are especially pretty in the sun.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home