Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's snowing here now.


Snow makes me feel sad, so I am playing happy marimba music (by White Rhino)and wearing happy, cozy pink sweat pants and a happy pink sweater and happy pink socks. I am even wearing makeup and earrings to cheer myself up, damn it! The schools are closed, and the kids across the street are frolicking. Good for them!

This should all be melted by tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I will gird my loins and go make snow angels while I still can.

Here is the blue hat I made for Dh's bald co-worker. Ah, the joys of using up leftovers!


Yesterday, I got in two thousand, two hundred very spicey words on the western romance novel. Today, I intend another thousand. Transitions can be troublesome. I have to get them out of the bedroom and off to work. And I've been having SUCH fun with them in the bedroom!

Stay warm!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Nice hat, now show us the whole vest!

    I suppose "'oh my, look at the time,' she said as she threw him his pants and buttoned her corset" would be a bit too abrupt.

     
  • At 12:08 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Now, now, can't you find snow to be a great excuse to stay in and knit some more? Or write some more? Or melt the snow with the hot romance chaper??

     
  • At 12:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, I miss snow. It's hasn't really snowed this year, just a dusting on 12/30. I'll take your snow and you can have all my rain, ok?

     
  • At 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm with you on the transition part--I'm working on a chapter right now that transitions 4 years of happy family life, from my hero's 14th year to his 18th year with a new family...no one will notice this chapter, but it could be the hardest one to write in the whole damn book...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home