Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The grasshopper mind rules today

The modular blanket progresses apace. Very pleasant knitting with the TV. Can't really do it in the movies because there is so much pausing to select the next color.


Here's the Saturday sky, one day late. A cold but sunny Saturday, and all the snow is melting away. It's a wonder how warm 38 degrees feels after several days of 32 degrees and clouds. DH and I went for our weekly walk around the Mall with the other senior striders, then hit the hot tub at the gym, and thence on to breakfast at the superb Sully's Cafe. And then we returned home, he went back to slaughtering demon cows, and I initiated some power napping. Geeze it's nice to be lazy old farts!

And here is Roxie knitting socks at McDonalds. I am wearing my intarsia cabled sweater which got a red ribbon at the state fair the year I knit it. As you can see, I don't really go much for sober, matronly colors.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's an awesome sweater, Roxie--and I really didn't see you as the rose and pearl type... (amy lane)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home