Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, June 12, 2015

Last week I started walking two miles a day

I am completely lost now.

Sorry - old joke.  Try this one - what's orange and sounds like a parrot?  Answer - a carrot.  What  do you call a brown paper bag you find in a french cathedral?  Answer - (Brace yourself ) the lunch sack of Notre Dame!

 Kyle bought me a new t-shirt.   I've been doing a lot more walking ever since we got the FitBits, so I have begun acquiring a collection of t-shirts.  Every time we go to Hawaii, I get a Crazy Shirts Kliban "cats" t-shirt because part of every purchase goes to the Hawaiian Humane Society, and I LOVE the Kliban cats.  But this"O.K.D." is likely to be my favoritest tee because Kyle bought it for me and it's pink and it identifies me.

I have also picked up vintage rock and roll t-shirts at estate sales and Good Will.  I love the modern option of wearing jokes on your chest.  I'm looking for the one with two Sherman tanks on the front and the caption, "Tanks for the mammeries"  Also the one that says, "It's not my fault.  I was raised by wolves."

I got a little spinning done yesterday.  Hope to get more in today.  What are you up to on this fabulous Friday?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:40 AM , Blogger Delighted Hands said...

    It's good to laugh...
    I don't wear t-shirts with writing on them. My neighbor asked me why not since it is her always shirt wear. I don't know but I am tempted by the OKD one!

     
  • At 10:51 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    USUALLY I FIND THE FUNNY T-SHIRTS AT THE THRIFT STORES IN THE MENS AREA, ESPECIALLY RED, WHITE AND BLUE THRIFT.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home