Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Baabette writes!


Woo hoo! I mean, oh baby, call me Baabs .  I’m the ewe on the loose! We went to a party on board and Roxie let me come along.  Kyle said I couldn’t come because I hadn’t been invited by name, but Roxie snuck me in because she is wooooonderful!  And she even shared her drink with me. 





And then ---- oh and then, --- oh bleeeeeat!  We got up on stage and danced!  Woohoo!  We kicked our heels up.  We threw our hooves up, we got to SHOUT ! 

That's Roxie in the purple shirt right up front, and that's meeeeeee having funfunfun!
This is Roxie and me with the cruise director who led us all in dancing.  He was very nice and thought I was wooooonderful!
And now my head feels all swimmy and the floor keeps acting silly and I’m going to lie down for a little bit.




5 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    So ewe drank!!! Ewe wild thing! Ewe naughty girl! LOL Just couldn't resist! Did Linda dance on stage, too? I knew Roxie would be right in front with ewe! LOL
    Sounds like ewe are having fun!!!

     
  • At 9:12 PM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Of course you were out front having fun. Your with Roxie. Baabette you are a wonderful partier.

     
  • At 5:04 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Are ewe old enough to drink?

     
  • At 5:37 AM , Blogger Delighted Hands said...

    A dream realized is a heady thing...

     
  • At 8:08 AM , Blogger Galad said...

    Ewe certainly know how to have a good time!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home