Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Baabette writes

Hi there, folks, my name is Baabette Merino and I am a young ewe at large.  My cousins Bobby and Bucky have had many adventures with Roxie and Kyle, and I wanted to follow in their hoof prints.  My mom didn't want me to leave home, but I told her, "Look at cousin Roy.  The furthest he's been in his life is the Clackamas County Fair in Canby, and that was three years ago and it's STILL the only thing he can talk about!  I want to live life to the fullest.  I want to see things and do things.  And I'm a grown ewe now, so I'm going.

See, Roxie and Kyle won this free cruise to Hawaii and back, and they needed a traveling sheep to keep them company.  Well, I was first in line and I am totally ready!  I even have jewelry for the formal evenings.  Wait till you see how elegant I look.

You may be saying to yourself, "That young ewe doesn't look like a merino to me."  Well, grandpa Ram is the only pure-bred merino in the flock.  The rest of us are  experiments.  My mom was horned dorset, and dad was half merino and half shetland.  So I have a cheery personality, a white face, and a lovely silver-gray fleece.

Roxie said I could write posts on her computer just like Bucky did, so the folks at home can follow my adventures.  I'm looking forward to meeting many interesting people.

11 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM , Blogger Delighted Hands said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 12:01 PM , Blogger Delighted Hands said...

    Bon voyage! We will look forward to your adventures! Look people in the eyes when they talk to you so you will know if they are baaaad or not!

     
  • At 5:39 PM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Hi Baabette
    You look beautiful standing in front of those flowers.
    I look forward to hearing of your traveling adventures.

     
  • At 11:03 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    It will be fun to read of your adventures.

     
  • At 1:09 AM , Anonymous Janette said...

    Oh ewe are so pretty and I know ewe are going to enjoy your holiday with Kyle and Roxie, they always have fabulous holidays.

    Wishing ewe three the best time ever and look forward to the 'stories'!

     
  • At 5:16 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Ewe know, traveling is good for ewe. And Roxie and Kyle are the best tour guides ever.

     
  • At 9:46 AM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    You won a cruise to Hawaii? How awesome is that?! And, what a lucky little ewe to get to go along for the fun! Baabette is adorable. Can't wait to see her all dressed up with her jewelry and having a ball on the trip. :-) P.S. The tulips in the background are gorgeous! Such an amazing and pretty orange color!

     
  • At 9:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cannot wait to hear of your adventures and to see lots of stunning photographs. Have you ever been to an anime' convention?

     
  • At 8:07 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    Lucky Baabette to take that cruise to Hawaii! Don't forget the sunscreen.

     
  • At 3:12 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I think it's about time Roxie had a girl on the trip! You'll have many grand adventures :-)

     
  • At 10:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't forget to send a post card to cousin Becky.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home