Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

What I knit last weekend.

I didn't get as much knitting done as I might have, because there were kitties who needed petting, and this 30 thousand word manuscript that needs to be resurrected.  But knitting did happen.  A soft hat for someone with lots of hair.


 One of the guys at the RV dealers has awesome hutzpah.  He has what looks like burn scars on his face and he just ignores them out of existence.  Lots of people would hide in the house, but he wears loud shirts and looks you right in the eye.  I admire his approach.  So I knitted him a loud and eye-catching hat.  Hope he shares photos.  The lips, fins and tail are glittery.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    You did all that in one weekend?! You're amazing! And, those hats are great!

     
  • At 11:08 AM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Wonderfully loud fish hat. It will bring lots of smiles.

     
  • At 11:40 AM , Blogger Indigo Roth said...

    Roxie, the fish is awesome! May I commission a pair, please?! Swap you for some t-shirts now, or a signed book when it comes out?! Must! Have! Indigo x

     
  • At 11:18 AM , Anonymous LindaG said...

    FABULOUS fish! I think you are the very, very best EVER!

     
  • At 11:18 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    He will love it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home