Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, July 01, 2013

The letter E

I asked Kyle for suggestions for the E letter.  He's so good!  This is a gun Emplacement (at historic Fort Stevens on the Oregon coast.)
 This little guy was almost asleep.  He must be an Ether bunny.
It's not polite, but some conversations are so interesting that I can't help Eavesdropping at Dean's Restaurant.
 Evil Empress inspecting the campground.
Home again and just Exhausted by his trip.
And, since everyone else has such arty photos, I thought I would give it a try.  Eggs.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    Your E's are great! I especially like "eavesdropping". That gave me a chuckle. The Evil Empress is funny too. And, your artsy egg photo looks great! :-)

    I'm behind. I haven't even figured out what E things to photograph.

     
  • At 7:39 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    I assume the kitties survived the trip and are acclimating to travel.
    My sister says that people who travel with cats use walking jackets to take cats out and these are recommended:
    http://www.metpet.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/walkingjacket.html

    The guy who does the show MY CAT FROM HELL recommends them. Best to start the walking at home for several days.

     
  • At 7:39 PM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    You have exceeded my expectations again.
    Excellent work.

     
  • At 4:17 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Those are awesome! Kyle came up with some great ones!!

     
  • At 6:08 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Kitties seem to be adjusting well.

    It's not ease-dropping, when they're talking at full volume.

     
  • At 4:52 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Eavesdropping is a favorite pasttime here, too. You can hear the most interesting things and then make up stories about the folks who are talking.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home