Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday the somethingth of - June - is it June already?

http://www.basicallybenita.com  Here's the link to Benita's blog with her letter a week meme.  And here's another couple of catch-up photos that cover A and B.
Aquamarine  ocean and Beautiful Beach in Fiji.
Amiable Bucky entertaining friends at dinner on the ship.













So, DH and I have decided that as long as we are still somewhat springy in the knees, we'd better do some of the things that look like fun.  He had yesterday off.  We went zip-lining.  That violet speck amidst all the greenery is me, shrieking in glee and flapping like a fruit bat from perch to perch.  Oh dear lord, how I loved it!







As you can see.


 It was the Tree to Tree Adventure Park.  Zip lines are only one of the fun things they offer.  There are also obstacle courses and sky walks and all sorts of other things you can do waaaayyyy up above the ground while attached to steel cables strung between mighty firs.  I didn't feel brave or strong enough for the obstacle course, but the zip line - The last time I had that much adrenalin in my system, I didn't have any clothes on.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    Looks like fun! I haven't tried a zip line yet but I hope to one day.

     
  • At 10:29 AM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    How cool! I'm going to have to try that this year. It looks like my cup of tea.

     
  • At 7:16 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    I don't like heights but it sure looks like fun!

     
  • At 11:04 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    You do look as though you enjoyed it! Braver than me!

     
  • At 4:48 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    That would make me cry. But you have such a happy face! How exhilarating. Heights make me break out in a sweat and lose all sense of perspective on things.

     
  • At 8:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That looks like so much fun! I want to zip line. I'll have to probably wear a diaper, but you only live once.

     
  • At 7:35 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Not my idea of fun, but you're obviously enjoying it.
    That beach in Fiji is what I'd like.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home