Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, July 08, 2013

The letter F


Maggie and Judy had lots of fun helping me with this one.


Fern
Forest


 Fungus
 Feather




Fish
Frying pans
Fossil - concave
fossil - convex
Judy found this and split it herself.  Too cool!

Fireplace
Fabulous femme fatale with fur and fan!
Fig
Flirt
Another of my puppets has found a home.  Read the adventures of Pearl Purr.

http://poetrose24.blogspot.com/2013/07/pearl-purr.html

If anyone else would like a puppet, just go to Amazon and write a review for my books - Sanna, Sorceress Apprentice, Sanna and the Dragons, Sanna Meets Dauntless Swiftsure - Each review will get you a hand-knit puppet.  If you review all three, I will knit you two fish hats.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Wonderful F's!!! The Flirt is awesome!!!

    I see you have books out that I don't have. I assume there are Kindle versions. I'll have to download them.

     
  • At 11:40 AM , Anonymous tlbw said...

    FABULOUS!

     
  • At 11:25 AM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Love it.

     
  • At 1:51 PM , Blogger Judi said...

    Somehow I missed the announcement that you had new books out. I zipped over to Amazon and they are now waiting on my Kindle - what a treat!

     
  • At 2:50 PM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    A group of flamingos is called a “flamboyance

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home