Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, May 06, 2013

Home

I can't taste chocolate!  I can't taste anything.  I can't smell anything either.  Kyle was a hero and took such good care of me on the train trip down.  When I got the chills and couldn't warm up, he took an empty soda bottle, filled it with hot water, and gave it to me to cling to,  It really, really helped!

He has been in bed for 12 solid hours.  I had to get up to pay bills, but neither of us is in good shape at the moment.  It's so GOOD to be home!!  There is sunshine and warm temperatures and green trees and flowers blooming all over!  The grass is knee-high in the yard.  Know anyone with a scythe?  We could dry it and bale it at this point.

This trip may have been too long.  I was so hungry for the sight of leaves!  There's no place like home! There's no place like home!!

10 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Yea for Kyle. Hope you two recover quickly now that you are home.
    Try renting a goat. http://www.sauviegoats.com/

     
  • At 1:42 PM , Anonymous LindaG said...

    So GLAD you are back! Love you -- get well get well get well get well!!! (That's two for each of you :))

     
  • At 3:05 PM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    Sorry to hear that your trip ended with not feeling well. :-(

    Get well soon!

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Anonymous tlbw said...

    You'll get well faster at home. Glad you are safe. Cats are probably climbing all over you...

     
  • At 9:03 PM , Blogger sophanne said...

    Welcome home!

     
  • At 9:08 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Yes, it may have been just a bit too long!

     
  • At 4:36 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Ahh, that feeling of walking in your own door to your own home. There is nothing else like it in the world.

    You guys should hire some muscle bound teenager to cut down the forest that is your lawn and just rest and relax.

     
  • At 8:47 AM , Anonymous tlbw said...

    I think having to rest up after vacation is pretty normal.

     
  • At 8:23 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Glad you are safely home and hopefully will be totally recovered soon.

     
  • At 8:27 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Welcome home! I'll bet the cats were happy to see you, too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home