Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, June 15, 2012

not a fish

Still on a hat kick.  I promised MJ that I would make her a pink hat to replace one that was lost, but I couldn't remember how I had made the first one.  So I cast on and followed my instincts.    My instincts do love fluffy pinkness!  I might make another one of these for myself some day.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:28 PM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Prince Valiant pink hair. cool!

     
  • At 6:15 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    You look ready for the snow!

     
  • At 9:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    That looks like that wig from Knitty ages ago!!

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Anonymous tlbw said...

    Looks like that will fit nicely under MJ's bike helmet for cold rides. MJ, do you wear a helmet when skiing as well?

     
  • At 11:58 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    That is a hat for a chill winter's eve.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home