Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, March 09, 2012

Post beach post

Bucky Merino went with us to the beach.  He wanted to go play in the sand, but the wind nearly pulled his ears off.  So he and I hung around in the cozy beach house, sprawling in the sunshine through the windows, eating chocolates and cookies between meals.  Bucky thinks beach vacations are just the bees knees!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM , Blogger sophanne said...

    You and Bucky look so well rested!

     
  • At 1:32 PM , Blogger mplanck said...

    Move over, Roxie. You and Bucky look too darned comfy. I wanna share in the sunshine, the chocolates and even the bees knees. :-) Alice

     
  • At 7:27 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Bet Bucky did a bit of nude sunbathing!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home