“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Before you freak out, I am not going to be offended in any way if you don't participate. I've been tagged a few times and not responded. I just thought I'd try to ask funny questions.
The Rules Are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!
Questions Curmudgeon asked.
1. Why is your favorite color your favorite?
Yellow looks like sunshine, and sunshine makes me happy.
2. Do you prefer dogs or cats or do you just hate animals, and want to kill baby seals?
I am a cat person. Dogs are great pets. Cats are people.
3. How much time do you spend on the computer?
4 to 5 hours a day. I'm retired!
4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer?
Pffft! I write my books and check in with my blog buddies and keep up with the e-mail. And I follow Girl Genius.
5. Are you a clock watcher? Bonus question: Other than me, who would ask such a question?
Any prospective employer is likely to ask that question. I'm not a clock watcher. I've got one built in. Unless I'mreally in the creative zone when time become irrelevant.
6. What do you look for in a partner? Don't say sense of humor, It only lasts while you're dating.
I need a partner who is cheerful in the morning. My first husband threatened to smack me with a rolled-up newspaper because I was so damn chipper in the morning. The husband I have now,while not a morning person, none-the-less manages to be pleasant before 8:30 AM. I adore him!
7. What type of clothing do you prefer? Grunge, conservative, flamboyant, none, Village People, or however you want to answer. I personally like to dress like Flash Gordon.
I tend to be a dramatic dresser. Everything you put on says something about you. I like my clothes to say, "Here I AM!"
8. What is your favorite type of music? Don't give me that "I like all music." crap.
I like soft jazz and bluegrass. Rap is not music, though I concede that it is poetry. Heavy metal kinks my nerves.
9. Do you believe in the paranormal, Ghosts, ESP, levitation, spoon bending? No Zombies! How many fingers am I holding up?
Paranormal? Yes. Ghosts? Yes. ESP? Hell yes. Levitation? In my wildest dreams. Spoon bending? I've been doing that in the garbage disposal for years.
10. The most important question: Do you have a inie or outie belly button? Like those are words.
Before I was pregnant, it was an inie. This is one of those changes they don't warn you about.
11. What kind of car do you drive. Just to avoid embarrassment I drive a 93 ford F150. If you drive a Mercedes or something don't answer, or lie, because the rest of us will hate you.
I drive a 2001 Ford Taurus. Before that, I drove a Honda Civic for twelve years. I just HATE car shopping!
OK, now I come up with questions and tag people.
1.Hot buttered toast or a Danish?
2. Those little tubs of jelly they offer at Denny's - what's your favorite?
3.What modern convenience would you most hate to lose?
4.What do you want for your birthday?
5.What is Kierkegaard's view on transubstantiation?
6.Given enough whiskey, would you eat haggis?
7. Maracas or tambourine?
8. Superheros - who would you want for a roommate?
10.Favorite author? (After me, of course.)
11.Where were you born?
I'm not going to tag anyone. Go ahead an answer any questions that strike you in the comments.