Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, March 05, 2012

It's good to be queen

 Birthday breakfast with orchids.

Dinner at the Brazil Grill was a treat.  Friends brought young sons and we were gratified to watch them get their money's worth as they consumed massive quantities of perfectly grilled proteins.  And they gave me a dozen Peach-colored roses, and a box of handmade chocolates.  I was in heaven!

We agreed that we will all live every day to the fullest and never waste time with anger or hurt feelings.  Today, I get to revel in all my presents and write thank you notes to tell my friends how very much I love their presents!  Another good day for me!

12 Comments:

  • At 6:50 AM , Blogger LA said...

    I'm so glad you had such a wonderful birthday....bask in the glow, lady!!!!

     
  • At 7:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    And Queen suits you so well!! Happy Birthday!!

     
  • At 8:48 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Happy You Day to my favorite You! You so deserve to be Queen!

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    You make such a beautiful queen.

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Bonnie said...

    What wonderful family and friends you have. Living life to the fullest every day and having no anger is a good standard to live by. My husband and I made a pact 39years ago to never go to bed mad. And we don't. It has worked for us.

     
  • At 12:42 PM , Blogger Maggie said...

    Happy birthday, your Highness! I'm glad you're appreciated to the fullest extent possible!

     
  • At 1:44 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    You deserve it all!

     
  • At 9:02 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Happy Birthday to you~again and again!

     
  • At 11:47 PM , Anonymous Janette said...

    Oh you truly are a beautiful person, both on the inside and outside. xx

     
  • At 4:34 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    It's good to be Queen.......

    I am resolving not to wish away the weekdays in favor of the weekends.

     
  • At 5:04 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    You should wear the crown every day!

     
  • At 12:38 PM , Anonymous Dave Daniels said...

    HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!
    You looks so wonderful and happy in your photo.
    Happy spring to you, too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home