Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thanks!

Your input in regards to the hat really rings true.  Too busy.  Too, too much going on at once.  A three-ring-circus on a merry-go-round with a paint-ball tourney in the foreground.  I will bear this in mind in future.  And sometimes, it's good for the hubris to create something so ugly that people laugh at it.  Thanks, Sophane!

Here is something much more comprehensible and calm.  A quiet sunrise. Early riser's bonus.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM , Blogger sophanne said...

    Only those who have made the ugly know enough to laugh at it! And while I've made some nice knits, I've had my share of the ugly.

    There have been some beautiful sunrises here as well. The planet is so amazing.

     
  • At 8:15 PM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Peeesfully pleasant.

     
  • At 4:32 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    That is my favorite part of being an early riser. I see the moon shining before it sets and some mornings the sunrise is breathtaking.

    Of course, I'd give it up most days to stay in bed for another hour!

     
  • At 5:14 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Lovely sunrise. Today the winds are coming.

     
  • At 8:17 AM , Blogger Lyssa said...

    That circus thing you describe, that sounds fun. The quiet sunrise is good too...I usually don't see those unless I'm still up from the night before!

     
  • At 9:01 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    That is a really lovely picture... but I have to admit... I sort of liked the hat...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home