Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, February 16, 2012

knitting HAS been happening

 Another bamboo scarf, with a border of crochet this time.  don';t know why the color came out  like this.  It's much bluer in real life.  these little scarves are so quick and easy to turn out and so soft, warm and versatile.  It works around the neck, or as a head scarf.  These are like potato chips for me.
Then I used up some of the last of the gifted brown and orange yarn to make a little hat for Med Team Intl.  I did most of this while waiting for appointments.  Taking the cat to the vet, taking the cellphone to the apple store, taking the laptop to the apple store.  You spend a lot of time waiting for people to be ready to help you, and I wait so much better with something to knit.  IfI weren't knitting, I'd have to get out my nunchucks and put a lot of people out of my misery.

8 Comments:

  • At 1:51 AM , Blogger Maggie said...

    Nunchucks! Oh, my! Nice scarf, though!

     
  • At 4:15 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Beautiful hat - scary picture. Can you imagine going up to a nun, and seeing that face instead?

     
  • At 4:55 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Nunchucks! Chuch Norris is one of my all time favorite performers because he doesn't take himself or what he does very seriously. He seems to have a good sense of humor and I admire that. (He also had a nice set of abs that I admired as well)

    You are so good to do all this creating for others.

     
  • At 3:03 PM , Anonymous Barb said...

    I think you should amend your statement to: These scarves are so easy for the TALENTED to turn out. Remember, I've been working on the same blanket for about 5 years now.

     
  • At 10:03 PM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Great hat. Ugly nun.

    I never thought I would have the opportunity to say that.

     
  • At 5:26 PM , Blogger Acorn to Oak said...

    Cute projects!

    Funny picture at the bottom. lol

     
  • At 7:32 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I still wear the little scarf you gave me-- so graceful! And I'd get out my nunchucks too without my knitting! *giggle*

     
  • At 8:27 AM , Blogger harpcat said...

    Lol The Nunchucks made me laugh so hard. :-D Also, the scarf is really pretty!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home