Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, June 04, 2011

yayyy!

The book signing was a success!  In the first place, Melissa of Make One is a jewel of the first water, and made the whole event delightful.  In the second place, the weather was warm and glorious, and people were out and just walking around.  In the third place, Many, many of my friends stopped by, said hi, and several even bought books, which is love and support above and beyond the call of duty!!  And I even sold books to people who don't even know me!!  It was fun beyond my wildest dreams.

Moreover, Melissa has four sons at home, so the cookies I brought in will not go to waste. (I bought them from Costco.  People get hinkey about home-made cookies at a public event.)

Today, DH and I will be moving furniture into the POD and preparing to move ourselves to the Embassy Suites with the kitties for a week while the floors are refinished.  If we ere going on vacation, I would have packed a well-co-ordinated wardrobe at least a week ago with shoes and accessories selected and organized for easy access.  Tomorrow we'll be away from home for a week, and I haven't the faintest idea of what I'll wear.  Organizing the furniture - shoving just any clothes just any old way into a suitcase.  Don't be surprised if you see me wearing one navy shoe and one black shoe this week.  That will be exactly what I packed.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM , Blogger LA said...

    I'm sending you lots of positive vibes....can you feel them???? Bless your heart!

     
  • At 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If you are going to have a "staycation", the Embassy Suites isn't a bad place to do it - they DO still have the free cocktails,do they not?

    Congratulations on the successful book signing - wish I could get you to sign my Kindle.

     
  • At 1:13 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Glad the book signing went well. You're famous now!

     
  • At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    I'm glad the signing went well. I'm sorry I couldn't make it, but I'm glad to hear Rose and Alice dropped by. I'll try to get to the next one.

     
  • At 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations on your success. :-) How nice that Rose brought her camera. One of those pretty pictures should go on the back cover of your next Sanna book! Alice Lynn

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home