Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Staycation

Moved furniture into the pod all day yesterday. So wonderful to have a man who knows how to do this! ( I'm SOO flabby! Need to do something to build up the knee muscles and the core.) Today, we pack out the bed and the TV, and move to the Embassy Suite for a week while the floors get refinished. Last night, I slept like I had been shot and stuffed!  DH is still asleep at 9AM

He got a new phone last night - an I-Phone.  He is so happy with it!  He was sitting up in bed last night, playing with it, and chuckling with delight.  A phone, camera, computer and flashlight all in one.  Ah - Mazing!!  How wonderful to have lived long enough to see this!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Sounds like am exhausting day but your floors will be wonderful when they are done!

     
  • At 10:31 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    My husband loves his i-Phone, too.

    I'm so glad I didn't have to move all that furniture!

     
  • At 4:45 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I got an iphone for Mother's Day and after pooh poohing them for a long time, I love it. It's handy when faced with an unknown vegetable at the store or when stuck in traffic and wanting to change directions.

    I know I have core muscles in there, they're just shy and are hidden!

     
  • At 5:39 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Has he found Angry Birds yet? =^.^=

     
  • At 6:52 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    It'll be a major pita-- but you'll be so happy when you get home and your house is all buffed and polished and ready for you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home