Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Day at sea

It has taken me 37 minutes to get on line because the sattelite keeps dropping the connection.  but you guys are worth it!

How to spend a day at sea.




1. Loiter.

2. Linger over breakfast, chatting with the lovely new friends you just made (a retired California lawyer and his well-kept wife, a retired accountant, and his still accounting wife)

3. Look through the shops.

4. Take a couple of Laps around the lower deck where the wind isn’t quite so brutal.

5. Loll in the hot tub

6. Lunch

7. Lounge in a secluded window nook working on the book while DH gambles a bit (he’s $40 ahead so far)

8. Libations with DH by the covered pool, appreciating the sun roof and laughing with the people playing cruise-ship pool games.

9. Ladies take longer to dress for formal dinner. Time to start

10. Luscious dinner (I had the veal chop, DH had the prime rib.)

11. Leisurely stroll through the public areas, enjoying all the party clothes and happy people.

12. Early to bed. We have another equally busy day tomorrow.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    You are obviously loving the lolling and loitering.

     
  • At 11:18 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Will you be going ashore anywhere?

     
  • At 2:10 AM , Blogger Denise said...

    AWESOME Roxie! I will follow your journey with interest; hubby and I are going on our first ever cruise in August!! :D

     
  • At 5:31 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Working on the book? A new Sanna will be coming out?

     
  • At 7:44 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I think I'd rather have your day except for the at sea part (I'm not a good traveller, I get motion sick). I can't wait fot the photos and yes, one of you on the prow with the wind blowing your hair back while DH says "I'm king of the world" would be lovely.

    I'm glad you're having a good time. You guys work hard and deserve it.

     
  • At 7:11 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Sounds like the world's best agenda:-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home