Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, March 24, 2011

On the soapbox again

 After being unwillingly forced to lose a perfectly good hour of sleep to accomodate the notions of bass-ackward beaureaucrats who should just get up earlier all by themselves if they want to, half the people I know are  whupped, bushed, and coming down with something.  My DH is even laid up with a case of feelingcrappyallover.  Someone should do a study of how much work time is lost due to illness the first two weeks after time change.  It causes lassitude, dopiness, attention deficit, appetite surges, innumerable lapses in judgement, increaed annoyance and a sense of wanting to bitch-slap the next stupid fucker who looks at you the wrong way.
Some people have even grown anntennae.






Keep smiling, folks.  Let's all declare Sunday a universal pajama day and everyone sleep in.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Sounds like a plan - this means, however, that the moodiness should start to abate. Now I'll find out how much of Amanda's recent drama is time-change related and how much I'll have to wait for her to outgrow. Urgh

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger LA said...

    I think you can thank the golf lobbyist for DST. They have more daylight to play golf in the evenings!

     
  • At 11:36 AM , Blogger sophanne said...

    Love.

     
  • At 3:41 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Well now, someone was in quite a mood!! LOL
    Susan has her feelers out for the next great American novel!!

     
  • At 3:18 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Personally, I'd rather have the daylight last into the evening, but I could do without the time change. Maybe we should just stick with DST and not go back to standard time next winter.

     
  • At 10:01 PM , Blogger Bobbie Wallace said...

    My dear departed Grandma Harper described DST as "like cutting off the top of the blanket and sewing it on the bottom to make it longer". She had a way with words. I once asked her how I looked as I was modeling the dress I'd made in Home Ec; her response "well the buttons aren't even, but it'll never be noticed on a galloping mule." I never asked her how I looked after that. 8)

    Official pajama day sounds lovely to me. I've got cardigan sleeves to finish and a long lazy day should just about do it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home