Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's all elbows and . . .

I've been head down over the preparations for the Sunday launch of "Sanna" as an e-book.  I set up an author page on facebook (Roxanna D Matthews) and have been making rather heavy work of the learning curve.  Still haven't figured how to link to it, but Lisa Nowak, a fellow independent author, has been a godsend! 

And the preparation for catering the launch party has taken more time than I expected.  Rose, don't worry - there will be much besides huumus to snack on.  Vegies, a chocolate fountain with fruit, cheese and crackers, 7 layer dip and tortilla chips, punch, and I'm going to put out a pitcher of cucumber water along with pitchers of ice water with lemon or lime in it.  But there is only one place in town that rents glasses and plates, and it took a while on the phone to find that out.  Puddletown Publishing Group is green, and we're not going with landfill clogging plastic plates and glasses. Meanwhile, a post-apocalyptic romantic comedy is nagging me and demanding to be written.  I sure wish I could fast forward to those hours spent playing solitaire and use them now.

After the launch on Sunday, I'll have a week of medical visits. If i plan it all around my birthday, I can remember it.  Regular check up, mamogram, and a visit to my dermatologist.  Lots of waiting room time to knit and develop plot twists.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:41 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    I'm starting to get excited for you!

     
  • At 6:58 AM , Blogger LA said...

    Sounds like you have a BIG to-do list....now you just have to keep up with the list! The party sounds yummy!

     
  • At 8:53 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    I should just have you over to my place sometime so I can show you how to link Facebook to your blog. There are lots of little things you can do to make the social networking thing easier and more complete. For example, having your blog automatically post to Facebook and Twitter.

     
  • At 2:35 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Lisa is several shades of awesome-- and I do know that feeling of feast, fast, or famine...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home