Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, February 11, 2011

quick

Can't find the camera.  Snowdrops blooming in the yard.  I saw the first dandelion of the year today. 

Bake cupcakes, make curried chicken salad, bake macarons, make melon balls with mint, clean bathroom, re-arrange livingroom to seat 10 people (first come, first served at the table.) and set it up nicely.  Wash dishes. Chase cats off tea-party set-up in living room.  have lunch. chase cats off party set up in living room.  find camera. chase cats off. Frost cupcakes.  Frost macarons. Chase cats.  Find brains.  Use both hands to find backside, . . .

7 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Sounds very busy. How are the edits coming along?

     
  • At 6:56 AM , Blogger LA said...

    It will be lovely! The cats are already having a wonderful time!

     
  • At 10:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I think that I need a nap ... you probably need a full-fledged sleep!!

     
  • At 12:51 PM , Blogger Rose said...

    LOL Too bad you cannot put the cats to work!!

     
  • At 1:55 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    find backside first-- then sit down, take a moment, then find brain!

     
  • At 4:09 PM , Blogger A Brit in Tennessee said...

    LOL...lots to do, I'm sure you are capable of it all :)
    Snowdrops blooming ?
    Now I'm jealous ...
    Hugs,
    Jo

     
  • At 5:21 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    you throw the loveliest luncheon parties. I'll bet it's wonderful. Your food sounds delicious.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home