Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, January 30, 2011

snarg argmshh crawling out frome under the rock

I'm down with some sorta bug.  My head is clear,but I have a fever, sore throat, headache, phlegmy cough. and my teeth feel too big. Joints ache.  Sleep trips me up and beats me to thefloor.  I could cowboy up, take drugs and soldier through, but whythehell should I when I can also take other drugs and gp back to bed?

Because there's big news!!
 Lisa Nowak at the Tao of webfoot.blogger.com and Susan at Aliens at Beaver Creek.blogger.com are combining with Renee    in Puddle City Publishing.

Damn I wish I could think more clearly.  this is wonderful news because they are going to be producing e-books, and Sanna is going to be one of their first offerings.  So really, really soon you'll be able to buy my books for your nook book or kindle at a really cheap price and everyone can afford the love!

My fingrd are being rellly stupid right now.

And they will nalso offer print on demand, so the fourht and final book i n thenSanna Series, Sanna snd the Empress, will finally see the light of day in paper.

AND, their errotica imprint is going to pick  up my spicey western.  Yah hoo!

On a completely unrelated subject, the chai tea cupcakes were over-mixed, which made them tough, and a bit overbaked, but the flavor was fabulous and the locusts devoured them all before 10AM.  Worth a retry.

7 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM , Blogger LA said...

    OH-NO....sorry you're really under the weather!!!! But, YIPPEEE about your book series!

     
  • At 2:47 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    Crap! Sorry to hear that you're under the weather. Ashley and I have the same exact crud up here too. The darned cough is non-productive and it's keeping me up all night long. Such great news about Sanna and the publishing! I finally spent the gift certificate you gave me to Cabin Cove Mercantile. I used it to buy to most beautiful teal sock yarn ever that has already been turned into socks for my oldest daughter's cheerleading coach. My middle child is pining over the gorgeous year so I'm planning on making her some fingerless mitts with the rest of it. Hugs to you and feel better soon.

     
  • At 8:58 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Exciting news and a flu bug all in the same post? Somehow that doesn't seem right. Drink plenty of tea, sleep and feel better soon.

     
  • At 5:40 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Hope you feel better soon!

    Congrats on the e-publishing!!

     
  • At 1:55 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    uhhhhhhh...what kind of drugs are you taking???????

     
  • At 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    glad you're feeling better. Publishing! Eeee! And chai cupcakes....yum yummm

     
  • At 12:33 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Feel better, Roxie! And congratulations on having your books e-pubbed!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home