Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Elbows and a-shole

As when the drill sergent suggests to the recruits scrubbing the floors, "I don't want ta see anything but elbows and . . ." I put my head down yesterday, and got most most of the Christmas cards done. Yayyyy! Dancing and rum in the tea!

Today it's mailing them off, laundry, cleaning the litterbox room (an hour at least. Little crapweasles!) and - oh rats! where did I put that list? Well, there's other stuff that has to be done. I check my blogs buddies first thing every day, though. You guys are the kick-start to my day.




While waiting for the printer to respond to commands, I finished a scarf. This sucker is a white elephant for the exchange at work. The basic concept isn't bad, but the yarn is recycled soda bottles. Ewwwww. Crunchy feel. I am consoling my fingers now with a silk and wool seed stitch scarf. Much nicer, and mindlessly quick. Christmas gifties!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    After I check my blog buddies, I'll start on my cards. Oh and write the letter.

     
  • At 5:58 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Christmas cards will be this weekend. Pretty scarf.

     
  • At 9:22 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    I always thought it was spelled shawl.

    LOL

     
  • At 8:24 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Lovely scarf--although, I see it more as dead dinosaurs... and yeah. Christmas cards/letters this weekend.

     
  • At 4:32 PM , Anonymous Benita said...

    I got my Christmas letter today! Thank you!!! It made me feel loved.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home