Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

movie-ing right along

OK, so I don't proofread things as well as I should. Apologies. I'll try to do better. Thanks sfor keeping me honest.

Not much to report.
1.Finished that three-color seed stitch scarf. Photos to follow.
2.Quiet good times with good girlfriends are the sinews joining my arms to my heart. 3. Christmas carols played on steel drums make me want to samba down to the Virgin Islands for a rum drink with tropical fruit and a paper parasol in it.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Anything played on steel drums makes me want rum and pineapple for some reason.

    I feel that way about quiet good times with my family. It's what keeps me sane and lets me get up and go to work each day.

     
  • At 5:52 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Yes, let's go drink rum in warmer weather.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home