Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, June 03, 2010

What to write?

This is a drinking fountain on the north side of the Multnomah Public Library. Early city fathers provided free water fountains so that thirsty men wouldn't have to go into the taverns for a drink. Has Donald Trump ever done anything of similar civic concern and practicality?





I just submitted the second of two articles I suggested - How to Make Pasta Salad for a Crowd.





The first article, "How to Set a Pretty Table with Mismatched China" is re-written and awaiting approval. And, since a new writer is allowed to claim only 3 articles, I have lots of ideas I have to sit on. Uncomfortable.





So I will sew. But first, to answer a few questions. - Rainy Daisy - I got the cute buttons at the Button Emporium and Ribbonry, which is downtown, across the street from the south side of the Multnomah Public Library. And I'm making up my own patterns If you want to make up your own pattern, I can give you a recipe.





Lisa, I have lots of this yarn. Beth gave it to me. It's rough and hairy, and not good for anything next to the skin but if you want something from it, I'll be happy to knit it. I owe you!





Lulu Naughty Lamb has arrived in California and is getting ready for touring with Elanor Elizabeth Bunny.

Janet F at www.myhiddenstash.blogspot.com will be going to Australia at the end of the sumer (Aug 19), and could give Lulu a lift if we can get her America tour finished in time. She tours SoCal with Willow, the Midwest with Benita, The Jersey shore with Donna Lee - - - I'm forgetting someone, aren't I? Where's my list? Anyhow, we have a little over two months. Can we do it?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM , Blogger Janette said...

    Oh I was just wondering about Lulu - what a busy girl!

     
  • At 10:19 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    What a lovely--and practical--idea, that fountain. (And don't look now, darling, but I think you have a dragon breathing over your shoulder!)

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    We can do it!!! I can't wait to show Lulu around. And don't tell her, but there are some goodies in the making for her to take home.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home