Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, May 06, 2010

The lost sheep is found

http://jejunesplace.blogspot.com/



Bobby Merino has been found. He tucked himself into a box of cotton yarn I shipped to Jejune in Canberra. Jejune is Lulu's owner, so I guess Bobby thought that Jejune, of all the people in the world, would know how he was suffering. At least he didn't join the French Mouton Legion. I had no idea that this foster-sheep thing would be so complicated. I asked Bucky what he knew about all this, and he claims "journalistic indemnity." (I think he means immunity.) Maybe I can bribe him with fresh clover.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Well, it sounds like Bobby's had quite the adventure! I hope he remembered his passport.

     
  • At 11:35 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Glad you know where he is. I think he'll be much happier without Lulu torturing him for a while.

     
  • At 12:02 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Wow...that Bucky... he's got the constitution of, well, a sheep!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home