Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, April 25, 2010

another hat

Another knit-in -the-dark hat. Nice and warm. And pink!

A really lazy decrease. divide into quarters ,place markers, and k2tog before each marker. n you're down to 8 stitches, break off the yarn anad draw the tail through the stitches on the needle and fasten securely on the inside.


And a really lazy weekend. Another trip to the yard waste place to dump blackberry canes and over-eager tree limbs, a grocery run, and then a trip to the pet store.
DH decided that they kids needed a toy. A big toy. A versatile, interesting toy. We set it up, sprinkled it with catnip, and Pepper went mad with joy. She rolled, she climbed, she scamered up and down, she lolled in the top box and swatted at Ben in the lower box, and then she worked all the scratchy spots with her claws. Oh, she had a grand time! Ben, not so much. He liked the nip, though. He liked it a bunch!!
Sunday, DH roasted a turkey. YUM! Course, my favorite parts are the most fattenig. 12 points for a thigh with skin on. I get 24 points a day. But I LOVE that crispy skin! It's worth it





What is wrong with my netbook that I can't load photos onto the blog? Arrrrrgh!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:15 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Oh joy-- would you look at that kitty condo! And I SO need to get back on the WW wagon...

     
  • At 9:04 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Very nice kitty tower. Our cats only sharpen their claws on theirs.

     
  • At 9:41 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Turkey thighs! Makes me drool just thinking about it.

    Love the kitty condo. Our cat never had the pleasure of one of these - we were afraid he'd never join us on the couch for a movie again.

     
  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Wow! That is some new toy. Yesterday I was kicked down by a bug, which had been working on me for a few days. I had great plans to spend Sunday working in the yard...not to be realized. Spent the day in bed, sleeping of and on, and today had to call in sick. That is something I RARELY do. Your blog brightens my day.

     
  • At 8:38 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Our cats loved their big toy but it finally got destroyed and hasn't been replaced yet. I won't show them the pictures as they would be very jealous.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home