Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, March 01, 2010

We took the Bah boys to breakfast

Bucky and Bobby wanted to see a little bit of the big city, seeing as how the potter's commune and organic herb farm where they grew up is, if not exactly out in the tules, at least a short walk from there. So we took them to breakfast with us.


They were very interested in my oatmeal with bananas and raisins! I offered to share and they kindly left me a bit.


DH prefers the sausage gravy. Bucky looked it over and said, "That'll do, Pig."


Bobby, the flirt that he is, enchanted Yolanda and inveigeled her to play with him and Bucky.


Having had such success making friends at the restaurant, Bucky and Bobby decided to get to know the cats at home. Ben was unsure.


Fly was not impressed.

PS, I just checked the e-mail and got an interesting message from Canberra. Here, in chronological order, are the messages flying through the ether.

Dere Mz Lulu,
I hope you will forgive me writing to you without a proper introduction, but I saw your foto on the internet and realized the ewe were meant for me. Roxie and Kyle Matthews are coming to visit your people in Canberra and have kindly allowed me and my brother to come along. I have attached a foto of me and my brother. I am the tall, handsome one. Bucky is the squatty little guy with the smirk. Would you maybe be willing to meet me while Roxie and Kyle are visiting your people?
With all admiration and respect, Bobby Merino.


Deer Bobby,
I woz surprized to get yore messuge. You and yore brother Bucky look like nice young rams, and I always like to make new frendz. I hope we can meat when yore people come to visit my people (I hope they don't get bored, my people are pretty bleeating boring, they never go out to the paddock or let me visit the sheep show, or play with their friends joolery, just because that ONE TIME I stealed some, geez). We can sneak away to a quiet place, I know sum good hidey holes.
Rmember to drink heaps of the free drinks on the plane, better to be smashed than sober on those bleeating things, I reckon.
Yore new frend, Ms Lulu

6 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Awww. better keep an eye out on those two-- you might find a whole lot of wool-bunnies, taking over the house.

     
  • At 11:41 PM , Blogger Denise said...

    Goodness me! I can see I'm going to have to lock Ms Lulu out of my office, she keeps sneaking in to send these outrageous emails! She is such a wanton hussy!

    Hope the young rams behave themselves on the flight (although I'm not holding my breath on that count) - can't wait to see you all in person next weekend!!

     
  • At 3:23 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Looks like a fun day was had by all.

     
  • At 3:57 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Those boys are going to be so well travelled you'll have trouble keeping them 'down on the farm'!

     
  • At 10:14 AM , Anonymous Benita said...

    Oh my gosh - I love the look on Ben's face - I wonder if there was a sheepish fart involved...

    It's good you showed the lads the town before they left - once they meet Ms Lulu, you guys are going to be forgotten. She sounds like a...well...Lulu!

    Safe travels!!!

     
  • At 3:22 AM , Blogger Sheeprustler said...

    I think that was my jewellery she stealed! Watch out for that Lulu, she is a worry :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home