Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, December 24, 2009

post 995

So I have been thinking about my one thousandth blog post contest, and I have expanded a bit. First of all,
prizes:
One $15 Itunes gift card.
One mixed bag of Lindor balls
one item of your choice, be it willy warmer or six-fingered gloves or whatever (within reason, folks - no laceweight cashmere size four x sweaters, please) or wimsical hat or beaded silk scarf - made by me, for you.

The prize winners may choose their prize.

second of all,
How do I decide who wins? There will be three winners.
One, the super hero that I like the best.
Two, the entrant that wins the popular vote.
Three, a commentator chosen at random by having your name drawn out of a hat by my Darling Husband.

So get in touch with your inner super-hero. Visualize him or her. What's the costume look like? What are the super powers? When does he or she come to your rescue? In four more posts, I'll ask you to comment on your inner hero. Then, on the next post after, I will announce the one I like, and the random winner. And you will vote for the people's choice.


Oh, and I've been knitting dishcloths.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Ooooh! Ooooh! I've got an idea!

     
  • At 11:42 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    As stated by Big Bang Theory I'm one lab accident away from being a super villian. Not sure about super hero.

     
  • At 2:18 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Oh, those are far too pretty to use washing dishes!!! Guess I will have to put on my thinking cap concerning a super hero....

     
  • At 8:13 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    hee hee hee... Super Mom... I've already got plans for that extra hand that appears at random moments in time, the sewing kit in the hair-do, and warp in the space-time continuum for that extra sweater!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home