Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mea Culpa

Somewhere between my firm intentions to make a gazillion batches of rumballs for Christmas, and the actual process of getting them made, I suffered a severe disconnect. It's not gonna happen this year, folks. I do apologize. Maybe I can manage Easter rumballs or something. And if you were expecting presents from me, they're gonna be late. I should quit complaining about the Christmas stuff going up in the stores before Halloween, and take it as a sign from God to get my rear in gear.

And I should walk two miles a day in the fresh air, too. Ayup, like that's gonna happen.

Well, I may be a worthless slug, but at least I'm not an over-stressed slug. Hope your weekend is deeelightful!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    I like your attitude.

     
  • At 8:33 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Baby, you are welcome to take a year off! Remember me? I'm the one who sent you Christmas cards in January. I'm a firm believer I'm a better person for it. I knows you love me--as long as you knows I loves you back.

     
  • At 5:37 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I'm not feeling the stress either. I spent yesterday baking and will probably bake some more today. Of course, being housebound from snow helps.......

    And we have a few neighbors who are enamored of the blow up decorations. ALL of them. I have a wreath and a garland. It's enough.

     
  • At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    Didn't I hear you talking about these rum balls back around Halloween? Oh well, don't sweat it. There's always next year. :)

     
  • At 6:45 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Christmas comes without rum balls in many parts of the world. Kick back and enjoy being stress free :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home