Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Sunday, December 13, 2009

greetings from lethergy lane

Pictures of sunshine and flowers. Happy happy. Think good thoughts.


SO DH and I finally pulled clothes on and dragged our sorry selves out for breakfast. Remember, DH is the one who's sick. Our favorite waiter took one look at me and said, "Oh my gosh! Are you all right? You look terrible!" His genuine concern was obvious, and he's not the snarky kind at all. I blamed it on jet lag.

Went through the day with background level joint ache. (Oh, the toe, by the way, is just bruised, and healing fast.) Made a few ham and cheese rollups for the party. It was a fabuloius party, but after two hours of feasting and catching up with people we see only the one time a year, suddenly I felt as if all my synapses snapped, all the strength in my body drained out a hole in my foot, and all I wanted to do was collapse. We left before the caroling began. I'm not sick - I just ehh, don't have any energy. I need the t-shirt with the three female dogs on it. "Bitch, bitch, bitch." Where's the cheery, upbeat girl I used to be? Oh, she's napping.




Picture of a Hawaiian kitty having a nice nap on his front porch. He's gonna need a stronger box. King of his catsle.




Picture of Bertie on our return, making sure that we won't leave without him again.



More greenery and sunshine. Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home