Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, July 20, 2009

They're just like potato chips!

I finished another ruffle-edged scarf. Teresa Ruch's hand painted bamboo makes it SO pretty and soft. And it's easy peasy. Just knits and increases, then knit a row, purl a row.
This is the best photo for the color.

this photo shows the design the best.

And this photo is sooo artsy, don't ya think?

7 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    The shawl is lovely! I'm working on my second and this one stays with me.

     
  • At 6:22 PM , Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

    Beautiful scarf
    I love the colours

     
  • At 9:46 PM , Blogger The Fibers of Life said...

    Nah, its not too artsy girl. I think it's lovely too. Looks like it would be fun to make too.

     
  • At 11:18 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    so purty... and I have a skein of that I've been saving... I want to use it!

     
  • At 5:35 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Is that some of Theresa's bamboo? I love her stuff. It feels soooo nice to knit with and the results are so deeply colored and gorgeous.

     
  • At 9:01 AM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Very pretty. And I loved the dog and rock story.

     
  • At 5:00 PM , Blogger Bobbie Wallace said...

    The one on top looks like a psychedelic manta ray swimming through your garden; lol!

    Have you tried the "Shawl That Jazz" pattern? One of the knit sibs says it is positively addictive. All garter stitch, rounded instead of pointed, no increases to count, and ruffle on the edge.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home