Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, July 17, 2009

Ahh, heat wave!

It got up to 90 degrees yesterday. I love the heat, but then, I have the leisure to sit in the shade in my sling chair and read. If I had to do physical labor ourdoors, I doubt I would be so sanguine. I DID get a little weaving done, but no photos so far. Maybe today.

The big activity yesterday was getting 19 year old Jack to the vet for his rabies shot. Now he feels really crappy and it's all he can do to drag himself to the water dish. Poor old man. Wish the law would cut some slack for old cats who never leave the house.

And the big activity for today is meeting a friend for lunch. I LOVE a boring life!

If you get a chance to buy "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies," - don't. I didn't particularly enjoy it and would be more than willing to give you my copy.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM , Blogger Tim Young said...

    Hi Roxie
    This is a test to see if this thing will now let me post a comment.

    Pride and Prejudice and Zombies? I try not to read books with Zombie in the title. Great cover art though.
    Tim

     
  • At 9:33 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    Isn't a boring life wonderful? Although I don't think that you or I ever get bored. Loved your little poem in my comments. So did MamaMia, who says hi!

     
  • At 2:36 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    Thank you for the book review! Hope you're staying cool this afternoon. It's crazy hot outside!

     
  • At 11:28 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Yeah-- it's in the 100ds here... anything I can do to huddle in the a/c, well, yeah... that's what I'm doing.(My friend who really loves Jane Austen fanfic HATED that book:-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home