Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, July 23, 2009

No news

So how about some kitty pictures?
Ben, having a nice nap in the early-morning sun.

And Pepper, modeling the scarf that looked like a mutant manta ray swimming through the hostas.
I tried to convince her that cats like to dress up and parade around in their finery, but she wasn't buying it. Stoic tolerance for my feeblemindedness was all she was prepared to give.

Still, everything is better with a kitty, and she does show the scarf to nice advantage.


Have you seen this woman's work? Astounding minature knits!
http://www.bugknits.com/gallery/mbdolls/index.htm

4 Comments:

  • At 5:19 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Wow. I got lost wandering among her miniatures. That's amazing and then the 1/144 scale things! It gives me a headache just thinking about it. What a talent. Those sweaters are so intricate (and so very small)

     
  • At 5:48 AM , Blogger Em said...

    Kitties! Other people's cats always look so small compared to the raccoon who calls herself our cat. Beautiful tiny knits, impressive and slightly frightening (i'm easily intimidated. anybody that dedicated is slightly scary to me). Talk about skill.

     
  • At 7:57 AM , Blogger Galad said...

    Things are always better with a kitty. I'm visiting with my grandcat Lily right now.

     
  • At 11:47 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Pepper has no idea how much a reluctant model can add to her craft... (and Ben just looks like a good cat all around...)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home