Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I, too, am a lemming

You are 60% ninja!
 

You are more ninja than the above-average group of those who call themselves "ninja." You are almost worthy enough to want to find out the results to this quiz, but not quite.

How Ninja Are You?
Take More Quizzes



Thanks to KnitTech for this.

I didn't have to go to work today, but I had to go to the college for a meeting, so I went in early and took the new math test. (Heck, if I administer it, I should at least know how it goes.) I am very good at basic arithmetic. I'm about average with fractions. I can almost keep my head above water with decimals. Anything else swamps me! How often do you use negative numbers in your daily life? Thank Godness I'm a writer!


DH has a nasally snarfy thing going on for two weeks now. Is there something going around? One side of his head runs and runs and the other side is swollen shut. For two weeks. The advice nurse told him to take decongestants and flush with a solution of water, sea salt, and baking soda. He is NOT a happy camper! He won't even let me buy aloe impregnated kleenex for him. He's too tough to need it. Hmpf. When his mustache gets worn away by our cheap tissues, I will just have to bite my lip in frustration. He hates being babied.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Hmmmm...he's past the teething stage....LOL

     
  • At 10:36 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Mmmm... poor DH-- they do hate being babied... maybe you could slip the aloe kleenex into his pocket when he's not looking.

     
  • At 4:37 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Poor DH. Hope he feels better soon.

    I only buy the aloe ones; he "uses" them because they are the only thing on hand.

     
  • At 9:44 AM , Anonymous tlbwest said...

    Sounds like the crud that ran roughshod through the Oyoumick and West households in June. I ended up needing antibiotics to get rid of a sinus infection (sinusitis isn't always bacterial, but after
    2 weeks...)Do you need chicken soup? I have lots of homemade broth in the freezer. Of course in 90 degree weather chicken soup has less appeal!

     
  • At 3:41 PM , Blogger Bobbie Wallace said...

    I had that stuffy nasaly thing, too. Turned out to be a sinus infection that clogged the eustasian tube so I got an ear infection on top of it. Get him a NeilMed bottle kit at the drug store and make him use it! Much better than the antibiotics I had to use. Plus, it works wonders during allergy season!

     
  • At 11:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, Pooey.
    I wish I would have read your blog last week. I was so congested, that I started a saline nose-douche. I thought it was sooooo strange, because by July 4, I usually don't have trouble with allergies anymore. There must have been some sort of pollen-fungi in the air. Wish I would have known. Miserly lives company, you know.
    Barb

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home