Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, June 26, 2009

And knitting at work

Day lillies make me so happy. They come, they go, and they enjoy every minute of the trip. (hey, this is my blog, and I can get anthropomorphic about flowers if I want to. Of COURSE they enjoy themselves!)

Knitting at work needs to be quite simple so I can keep my eyes up and moving. I made a nice simple scarf. stretch out your yarn as long as you want your scarf to be. Triple it. do a long tail cast on. Seed stitch, two rows of color A, two rows of color B. You are knitting along the length of the scarf. Repeat till you run out of one color. Finish the row with the other color. bind off. Photograph with a nice kitty. Everything is better with kitties.

I used some left-over Woolease in mulberry and pale pink. It goes into the donation basket.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    These are really simple directions. I like it!

     
  • At 5:34 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    I marvel at how industrious you are for people you love and strangers you wish well for--lovely scarf!

     
  • At 12:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is very pretty. I thought of you at a market at the beach. The tent was hanging with skeins of yarn. Wouldn't R. have a good time in here...I thought as I squeezed the yarns. And you would have.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home