Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Thursday, May 14, 2009

another day


DH loves to give me flowers. I found a place to put them where the kitties can't knock them over, and the light just fills them. Aren't they lovely?

The Doctor upped my perscription from 20mg to 40 mg. and referred me to a shrink. I'll make an appointment tomorrow. I'm all in favor of shrinks, too. If nothing else, I get a chance to chat about ME - my favorite topic.

DH has suggested that I write down some of my disturbing dreams and get them out of my head that way. He's so smart! That's a terriffic idea!! Nail it down on paper and keep it out of my psyche. Solutions all around me.

9 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM , Blogger Heide said...

    The flowers are beautiful. I'm glad you got in to see someone and that he/she is willing to help you to feel yourself again. Did you make the basket next to the flowers?

     
  • At 9:30 PM , Blogger Rose L said...

    Glad to hear meds are upped to get you up! I love my Roxie smiling!!
    Pretty flowers. I am always taking photos of flowers and post on my blog often. I should post a slideshow sometime!!

     
  • At 3:40 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    DH sounds like a very smart man! Its little wonder why you snatched him up.

     
  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger Lyssa said...

    Good men, both of them. Hooray for flowers and smiling :)

     
  • At 1:00 PM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I work with shrinks all week and I know that some are better than others. If you don't like the first one, hold out till you find one you like. You're too important to settle.....

    The tulips look beautiful. They fit that vase perfectly.

     
  • At 1:56 PM , Anonymous Dave Daniels said...

    I feel your pain. I suffer from insomnia on a regular basis, and have been having some BAD nightmares lately. Before I go the shrink route, I'll opt for a vacation first. :)

     
  • At 3:14 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Hope the change in med dosage helps. I'm so glad you didn't wait to talk to your doctor (like some family members of mine!) I'm with Donna Lee on the shrink. If this isn't the right person for you, try someone else.

    Sending good thoughts your way :-)

     
  • At 9:29 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    You're so healthy about the shrink thing--I need a shrink to get over my issues about seeing a shrink! The flowers are lovely, and DH rocks for giving them to you!

     
  • At 9:32 PM , Blogger The Fibers of Life said...

    It is really a shame there is so much stigma associated with getting your head on straight! I'm all for it myself. Did spend some time with a great psychologist down here to help with my adjustments. She was great! You go girl and Prozac is really a wonder drug. Love to you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home