Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, May 11, 2009

It's all Amy's fault

Amy Lane, bless her heart, was destashing her fabric closet and sent me a few good-sized chunks to turn into quilts for the orphanage. This cute dinosaur print flannel fell out of my fabric cupboard on Thursday and well . . Joanne's had a sale and I succumbed. I got bolt ends and excellent deals and spent over fifty dollars to use up some free fabric. Does this make sense? Of course it does. But it's Amy's fault! Is this not appealing stuff? Doesn't it BEG to be used?

So here's what transpired. Bright and perky!

So bright and cheery that it suckered in a real ladybug who took a little stroll across the flannel, then flew away home.

Soon, flannel dinos will make their way to an orphanage in in Romania, and it's all Amy's fault.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Certainly we need to cast the blame on Amy...

     
  • At 10:16 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Uhm, for the record? I sent the fabric... ROXIE, on the other hand, was the clever stitcher with keen, artistic eye and a generous heart, always ready to give.

     
  • At 6:41 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Adorable. What child could resist the dinosarus? Amy is truly an enabler.

     
  • At 11:40 AM , Blogger Galad said...

    Blame it on Amy if you must but dinosaur prints do not sew themselves into quilts :-)

     
  • At 3:36 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    That's so AWESOME!

     
  • At 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a snuggy, wonderful gift. Wish I could touch it.
    Barb

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home