Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

blossom time

The magnolia tree in the back yard is looking positivly shaggy with white and pink petals. It's gone cool and gray today, so the photos aren't all that striking but the tree really is.

As Alwen said, it's still too cool to be down on my elbows in the violets, but the violets are ready any time we are.

The first of the dandelions are in bloom. It's too bad people don't love dandelions more. They're easy to grow, edible, cheery and self-seeding.What's not to love?

Knitting here on Saturday. Lemon cake, curried turkey sandwiches, some kind of cookie with chocolate and some kind of fruit. And tea of course. Am I forgetting anything?

7 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Me. You're forgetting to teleport me through the space time continuum so I could knit in gracious ease with you. (Lovely photos--thank you!)

     
  • At 9:56 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    What is your decorating theme this time - something springy?

     
  • At 3:14 AM , Anonymous Dave Daniels said...

    Your beautiful blossom photos give hope that spring will be here one day soon.

     
  • At 5:04 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Crowns or do we have to supply our own?

     
  • At 2:32 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Knitting on Saturday: what's the decorating theme?

     
  • At 7:27 PM , Blogger Pat K said...

    Long time no see any dandelions. They are pretty rare out here. And I actually miss them!

     
  • At 4:21 AM , Blogger Bells said...

    oh yes, dandelions are lovely. A sentimental favourite for me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home