Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

marching right along

Here's the last monday morning in March this year. And the first quarter is done, calender-wise.

So this is how we sew:
Step one: sew a yellow triangle on the corner.

Step one: sew another yellow triangle on the second corner.

Step one: Sew another yellow triangle on the third corner. (Are we there yet?)

Step one: Sew ANOTHER yellow triangle onto the fourth and final corner. Repeat for the next square. Repeat for the next square. Repeat, repeat, repeat . . . Only eleven more squares for step one.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    Oh. Maybe I could do that...

     
  • At 10:56 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    So pretty-- I love that square! (I made a snow-ball square quilt once--long ago, before things 3 & 4!)

     
  • At 11:18 PM , Anonymous Lisa Nowak said...

    I love your sunrise photo.

     
  • At 3:01 AM , Blogger Kate said...

    OK, at risk of sounding like a moron, what are you sewing?

    Thankyou for your feast of pink (3 posts ago); tryuely lovely. The only pink around our place at the moment is a redish pink caused by last week's dust storm. It looks like we're entering into yet another year of drought. 14mm rain in March (23 last year) when we're supposed to average 56mm. All bad. And I'm bored of washing off the windowsills!

     
  • At 9:05 AM , Blogger Galad said...

    You are moving right along. How is IC holding up?

     
  • At 10:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is just gorgeous. Because I'm up at the other end of morning, I never see this part. I'm missing the best. Sigh. Thanks for the show.
    Barb

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home