Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, November 17, 2008

It's his birthday.

The baking frenzy went on so that DH (my Darling Husband) could take treats in to his co-workers (the locusts) to celebrate the anniversary of his natal event. Surely I am among the most fortunate of women! Another good year in his company. Yayyy!!

He is smart, funny, handy, generous, patient and cheerful. He can fix anything, and he is willing to talk through any sort of problem we run up against. We've never had an argument in over 14 years of marriage and 5 years of "going together." He is a stand-up, truth-telling, honorable man and oh, Lordy I do love him. Happy birthday, light of my life, and may we enjoy many happy returns of the day!

PS, he totally rocks my world!

10 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    Pass on to your DH "Many happy returns of the day!"

    You're both lucky!!

     
  • At 8:20 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    You are both fortunate to have found such joy together. Here's to many more Happy Birthdays together.

     
  • At 8:22 PM , Blogger Paul said...

    What an awesome post! Happy Birthday to the man who totally rocks your world!

     
  • At 1:17 AM , Blogger Janette said...

    Happy Birthday to the Man of the House. I know you've had a wonderful day, Roxie would have made sure of that.

    Best wishes for many more wonderful years together. xx

     
  • At 4:50 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Happy B-Day Roxie's DH!!!

     
  • At 4:32 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Happy Birthday, DH of my dear friend--since Roxie only deserves the best, I'm so happy she has you!!!

     
  • At 5:54 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    dammit, woman, stop making me tear up! Happy birfdee to DH and so glad that you've got such a happy, joyous thing going on together : ) Especially when I get gratuitous pie recipes!

     
  • At 7:37 PM , Blogger Bobbie Wallace said...

    Happy Birthday, DH! Hope you killed some demon cows on your day!

    I think there are only a few good men in this world; thank goodness Roxie and I were lucky enough to each find one!

     
  • At 5:44 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    happy happy birthday to your very dh! And how nice to share the day with his coworkers. The cheesecake pie sounds lushious.

     
  • At 7:56 AM , Blogger Willow said...

    Hey, I missed this in the workweek frenzy that is my life.

    Happy Birthday to DH!

    I'd say he's pretty lucky to have you around too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home