Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, November 03, 2008

fur faces

Miss Pepper is head honcho around here. She will nonchalantly get up, walk across the living room and smack one of the boy cats for no visible reason. Or, she is just as likely to wash his ears. She keeps those boys on their good behavior.

Candy, AKA Pickles is the doyenne of the davenport. She COULD walk around smacking other cats, but she doesn't want to lower herself. When she wants to move to a spot one of them has pre-warmed, all she does is walk over and stand there. The boys get up and move. She and Pepper maintain strict neutrality between their ruling bodies.

Ben, what with getting randomly smacked, ear-washed or dominatrix bullied, is just tuckered out most of the time. I find that little white face peeking out at me from the oddest locations. ("How did you get under the nightstand?")

While I was out and about today, I causght this jolly pair, guarding the car. Who drives a convertible with the top down in November around here? Since it was near the auto-parts store, I can only assume that the top refuses to go up.

So I went to my Weight Watcher's weigh in and, what with Halloween and a roast beef dinner and one thing and another, I was up three pounds. And yet, I'm cheery. Why? Well, I can get into my skinny jeans again. At least 16 ounces of that three pounds was denim. Oh, I look FINE in my skinny jeans!

And another cause for cheer is that the third book in the Sanna series is now available on line. Sanna Meets Dauntless Swiftsure can be ordered from Author House Press or Amazon or your friendly neighborhood bookstore. (It's cheapest to order from Authorhouse.com) Or if you would like a free copy signed by the author, you could do a blog interview with me. Oh, come on! Do an interview with me. I'm easy. I'm fun! It's a great book! Would ya? Would ya huh? Puleeze?

6 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    Everyone always gains pounds as the weather gets colder and you theorised correctly, it's all warm clothing! At my WW meeting's last meeting at the workplace (this is in LA) I was half a pound from goal weight. The convenor got the room clear, I stripped down to bra and panties (not a pretty sight even at goal!) and Ta Dah! goal weight with some poundage to spare! Happy camper : )

    Congratulations on the skinny jeans and on the wonderful book - both products of long term investment. I have no idea what a blog interview is. COuld you explain?

     
  • At 5:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My weight's been going up and down a lot this year. At least the cholesterol is down. Congrats on the skinny jeans.
    Oh, and I can't believe how big Ben has gotten.

     
  • At 9:01 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Kitties!!! Kitties kitties kitties!!!

    I'd do the blog interview--hell, I'd do it in a heartbeat--but your readers are my readers (actually, your blog has MORE readers than my blog!) But I can't WAIT to read your book! (I'll be buying it from amazon.com on the 15th:-)

     
  • At 2:19 AM , Blogger Saren Johnson said...

    Cute kitties!!

    Congrats on the skinny jeans.

     
  • At 1:44 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    Of course I plan to get the new book as I have very much enjoyed the others. I'm with Kate on the blog interview - what is involved?

    Your fur faces are all beautiful. Each one is special in their own way :-)

     
  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    My God, AT LAST!! YIPPEE!!

    The book has been ordered and is on it's way.

    oh boy! oh boy! oh boy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home