Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween evening

I've been missing in action, I know. If I had breath of lillies and teeth of pearls I might blame it on langour, but as it is, I must confess to slug butt exhaustion. Darn but I'm just not snapping back as fast as I would like. And extra hour of sleep this weekend will be soooo welcome!


The neighbors are really into this holiday. The ghoulish arch has illuminated red eyes.



And all the flying ghosts light up as well. Tombstones in the yard and skeletons along the walk. Bats hanging from the eaves. Way scarey!


We have jack-o-lanterns.


Only jack-o-lanterns


But they're cool enough for the little kids, and the little kids are the ones I most enjoy.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM , Blogger Galad said...

    OOOO - very cool pumpkins. Thank you for a taste of Halloween spookery.

     
  • At 6:02 PM , Blogger Alwen said...

    Finally posted our punk-mins, too.

    Ooow -ooo-ooo!

     
  • At 11:46 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    How awesome-- Lurve those punkins:-)

     
  • At 11:16 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I always opt for the triangular eyes and pointy teeth jack o'lanterns. I love your cat! This extra hour always throws me off and my whole body takes a week to adjust.

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    Yay for pumpkins! I love the last one. Do the pared away parts glow with a candle inside? I didn't know that it would work if the flesh wasn't poked all the way through to the hollowed out core.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home