Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

make a liar of me

So I commented on Alwen's blog Lost arts studio) about how autumn in the valley is grey and rainy. In the winter it's grey and rainy and colder, and in the spring it's grey and rainy, warmenr, and greener. We never get sunny autumn days. SO what do we get today?
Looks like sun to me. Not the glorious New England crisp brightness, but the hot bright thing has cut through the overcast enough for a few photos. Since I made it in to work, I took photos on campus.
I love vine maples. Guaranteed red.
Self-portrait of Roxie in the rhododendrons.

So I don't believe in werewolves or any of that stuff, but ever since that cat bite, I've wanted to sleep 20 hours a day, and I feel a need to be stroked. Weirdest of all, now that we have a full moon, I have this weierd compulsion to lick my feet. . .

5 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM , Blogger Alwen said...

    Yup, sometimes the weather voodoo works that way! Gotta enjoy the hot bright thing when it shows up.

     
  • At 8:14 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    And we are having hot hot winds and fires. Trade you.

    I hope you did a lot of writing while you were under the influence. Your last few posts have been great.

     
  • At 9:14 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Well maybe not lick your feet, but I can certainly see wanting to curl up in that pretty sunlight...

     
  • At 11:17 PM , Blogger Bells said...

    I'm loving our spring but gosh your autumn is beautiful!

     
  • At 7:48 AM , Blogger Galad said...

    If you can lick your feet I'm impressed at your flexibility :-) As long as you don't start coughing up hairballs I think you are ok.

    Sleeping 20 hours a day and being waited on hand and foot does sound kind of nice doesn't it.

    Glad you had some sunshine to enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home