Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Psychedelic Psock Puppet

I finally finished up those wild socks. And they are so - so - tie dyed, cosmic, electric cool-aid acid trip far out that I had to - well - I taped eyes on one of them and DH made an aging Deadhead of it. Man, you know the three most popular words in the 60s? They're, peace, love, and ear. "Ear?" Yeah - (suuuuuuuck) 'ere.

McArthur Park and flowers in your hair and strawberry fields forever. Let me take you down . . .

Of course, they make very nice tubesocks, too.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM , Blogger Lyssa said...

    I only wish MacArthur park was like that these days...it's only a few blocks from my apartment and I'd be there all the time, picking dandelions and knitting psychadelic sweaters. Oh well.

     
  • At 8:35 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Fun with tube socks! Excellent! (LMFAO:-) And the socks were gorgeous too!

     
  • At 5:14 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    Now you need some birkenstocks and a long dirndle like skirt and some beads and you're all set. I had a pair of toe socks that looked like those. I wore them out although the thought of toe socks now makes me cringe.

     
  • At 6:56 AM , Blogger Alwen said...

    Those are socks I can see my own DH stealing!

     
  • At 9:38 AM , Blogger Galad said...

    We needed video of the sock puppetry :-) Great socks - I love the colors!

     
  • At 6:34 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    LOVE the socks!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home