Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Monday, September 29, 2008

Another quiz

Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test...

Action movie star

You scored 85% masculine, 65% athletic, 73% exotic, and 63% refined!


You love a manly man and you don't have time for boys. You like someone who looks exotic and who takes care of his body and hygiene. That is a good idea in case you are trying to eat jello shooters off of his beautiful 6 pack. Someone like.....Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgium's hottest export. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Take The What type of MAN turns you on Test at HelloQuizzy

Akshully, Steven Segal . . .mmmmm.

Thank you, Amy!This was an unusually fun quiz!

On the knitting front, I'm still turning out baby bonnets. My lord I am sick of yellow acrylic! And how big IS a baby's head, anyhow? I'm trying to do some bigger and some smaller, but I'm just firing shots into the dark. Soon, though. Soon I will be alll done and I can ship them off to the orphanage. Without babies, how am I going to get those bonnets modeled for photos? Maybe the cats? No, I can't get them all to sit in the same place at the same time under any circumstances, let alone after tying them into arcane ear-flattening torture devices.

I finished the acrylic sweater I'm doing in exchange for a watercolor portrait of our cats, and have yet to photo and post. Tomorrow, maybe. I have some mallard blue handspun that wants to be a surprise sweater sized up for me. With pockets!! It's nudge, nudge, nudging at my awareness. And then there are all those brand new merino voices wanting to be spun up RIGHT NOW, and two baby surprise sweaters worth of scraps to knit, and, and, and, . . .

3 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM , Blogger Lucia said...

    Yeesh. It gave me a... I don't even remember now, but it said I like a baby face and a sculpted body. Coulda fooled me. I like Viggo.

    And the reincarnation test said I was "not a people person." WTF? Oh well.

    As for the baby bonnets... a grapefruit maybe?

     
  • At 6:09 AM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    Baby bonnets--always bigger than you think. Unless they're for premies, and then you go smaller.

     
  • At 11:58 AM , Blogger Donna Lee said...

    I got all the way to the end of the test (at work of course) and then WebSense our online policeman wouldn't let me see my results. Oh well, guess I'll have to take it again at home.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home