Sanna's Bag

“I never seem to have what I need when I need it. I’m going to make a belt-bag that’s bigger on the inside than on the outside, and just carry everything with me.”

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Is it art - 2

From my friend Tim:

I found this free add on craigslist. I liked it.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/zip/844853086.html

Free: Delicate Chewed-Paper Insect Sculpture (Tigard)
Perfect gift for the ex or an in-law that needs a little perspective.

About 5" in diameter -- no longer bite-sized. Lots of little hexagonal-shaped capsules, all next to each other. Some open, some sealed. Some buzzy pointy bits.

Not really appropriate for pets category. Cuddly factor of about 0.15 (a tich above Diseased Tasmanian Devil which, I might add, still went quickly).

I have a pain-avoidance condition that prevents me from helping you load it, but I'll be happy to point it out to you. You'll probably need gloves, or, if Mel Gibson was accurate, thick banana leaves. You can use my ladder, though, if you like.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM , Blogger Willow said...

    I don't think this is art, either, but I'll have to ruminate on the idea for awhile.

     
  • At 3:41 PM , Blogger Warrior Knitter said...

    Hmmmmm

    I like the "pain-avoidance condtion" part. I may use that, someday.

     
  • At 7:00 PM , Blogger Amy Lane said...

    We should all have that pain-avoidance condition part... I like the fact that it's for 'in-laws who need perspective'.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home